Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A few things.

Well boys and girls, its been a rather significant amount of time since I have posted anything. I am absolutely positive that no one cares but, I am BACK to my blog!

SO, as you might imagine some THINGS have occurred in the seven months since I've posted. Also some STUFF and EVENTS have transpired!
Are you on the edges of your seats?
You should be.

These are some highlights of some things you might have missed (and some things I almost missed):


  • I worked at Chili's. A lot. 
  • I didn't sleep much during the night.
  • I did most of my sleeping between breakfast and lunchtime.
  • (did I mention I am an insomniac? And working nights at a restaurant made it worse?)
  • Some HOLIDAYS happened!
  • My kids were themselves
    which in this case means stealing my phone and taking 327 selfies.
  • I was in a PLAY guys! Both of my sisters and I got to be in Seussical the musical, and I was the most AWESOME piece of living scenery(Ensemble) EVAH!!!!
Right?!?!





  • I discovered my life had become a chaotic mixture of work/parenting/play/holidays/attempted sleep/hair ripping.
  • I learned that Rob was being given a new route to fly that would require him to be gone several days a week.
  • I quit Chili's.
  • Now I get to once again revel in the life of a stay at home mom and do exhilarating things like: Laundry, and Mopping, and Organizing my closet!!! (I can hardly STAND the excitement!!
So, with my time freed up as such, you should all look to see more frequent posts from me. 
Awesome, right.........?

1 comment:

  1. YAY for more posts and summer babysitters!!! And for no more getting stiffed at Chili's!

    ReplyDelete