Thursday, April 14, 2011

Four months ago...

     Typically when someone tells me to, "look what you have done!!" I cringe and try not the look at the white, navy van that I have painstakingly decorated with horizontal stripes in purple and blue crayola marker....... 
completely beat, and yet blissed out!
Oooo I looked HOT!
  

Four months ago, today, I could not stop "looking at what I had done". My brand new daughter, still pink and wrinkly and perfect, was being passed around to various members of my family and friends. I was exhausted from being up the entire night before in labor, I was so sore I could not sit up straight, and I was still in a fair amount of pain, due to the continued contractions that were slowly shrinking my uterus back into shape. (before I had children I always thought that as soon as the baby pops out the pain magically goes away, and you feel GREAT......not so, my friends, not so.) Despite all that I was beyond happy to, now have my tiny little girl in addition to my little boy! 
 
  These past four months have gone by SO fast! Seriously if you are feeling like life is dragging by, have a kid! I am still trying to catch up to the fact that my son is so close to three years old! My kids have made my life So much better, and SOOO much more interesting! And my husband, I thought I loved him BEFORE we had kids! He is so incredible!
My Beautiful Aubrey!
      So my beautiful little girl has been with me for four short months, and yet I cannot see my life without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment