Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Andy-isms #2

I love my son. He is really an awesome kid. Most of the time he makes me giggle like crazy whenever he opens his mouth to say something in his adorable little "Disney character" voice. Some times however, he makes me want to hang him from the ceiling by his toes. He is  SO STUBBORN and has some SERIOUS determination, for an almost three year old!

Andrew: Mommy, I wanna popsicle.

Corinne: Ok baby wait just a minute. Mommy is feeding baby sister.

Andrew: Mommy, I wanna popsicle.

Corinne: I know honey, just a minute. Baby sister is still nursing.

Andrew: I wanna popsicle.

Corinne: Yes, I know honey, just a minute.

Andrew: I. Wanna. POPSICLE!

Corinne: I heard you son, wait just a minute!

Andrew: I wanna Popsicle!!

Corinne: Andrew!

Andrew: what?

Corinne: Do you want a popsicle?

Andrew: Yes sir!

Corinne: Then wait a minute!

Andrew: Okay mommy. I wanna popsicle

No comments:

Post a Comment