Saturday, July 23, 2011

Andy-isms *birthday edition*

Once upon a time, I was just a little, young, wife, folding and refolding drawers full of tiny shirts, and pants, and little hats and burp rags over and over. Feeling the spastic 'kicks' and other movements coming from within a belly that made me feel very planetary. (HA, that rhymed!) Everything in my life seemed to move in slow motion, until that fateful July 23rd , three years.......wait, three years ago!?!? Holy Cow! Have I really had Andrew for three years already?      Geez!
     My point is, that my life went from going in normal speed, to ultra, super, fast speed, the day that my awesome, adorable, hilarious, and lets face it, perfect son Andrew was born. His little person consumed me, and everything I did revolved around him (it was exhausting, but I loved it!) He still keeps me on my toes everyday, and I still love the heck out of him!


My super awesome little guy, is just that: Super and Awesome!


And Getting SO big SO fast!



He keeps me laughing with something new every day!







 So Happy Third Birthday to my little Andy-Panda! My life is so much better, and MUCH more entertaining with him around!


No comments:

Post a Comment